Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bath time with Ariane

Many of my friends had babies while we were away, so it's the grand baby tour now that we are back and you'll see more cute baby faces here than mountain formations or crooked cacti for the next week or so... I hope you'll forgive me, but this is the landcape of my life right now and I am indulging!

 :: Meet Sophie, my dear friends Karine and Alex's new family addition. Last week, we were blessed with Karine, Sophie and Ariane's presence for an overnighter! (you might remember how my girls love Ariane ::



Since we had crepes with Lisa, our girls always have a few of theirs with lemon zest and sugar. Aïsha prepared one for Ariane the next morning. It was a hit!




It is an interesting feeling to come back after a year and slip right back into your community, almost as if you had just left. New babies are pretty much the only reminders that time has indeed past. It is great to meet with friends, see our kids play together, and try to have conversations in the midst of it all... 

It is a funny feeling to long for more adventures and travel when at the same time, it feels really good to be surrounded by people you love so much and that love you back...

No comments: